Vision, Mission, Values
The Irish Primary Principals' Network (IPPN) is an independent, professional body of school leaders established in 2000. We have a membership of almost 6,000 principals and deputy principals representing over 90% of all primary schools.
'Every Principal empowered to be an exemplary leader of learning – every teacher inspired to lead every child’s learning'
Supporting & Representing School Leaders - Tacaíocht, Misneach & Spreagadh
Respect, Trust & Professionalism
Supports & Services
- To provide all school leaders with a continuum of high quality personal and professional development, support, advice and guidance in order to maximise the learning outcomes of every child
- To promote collegiality, dialogue, debate and the sharing of best practice throughout the network of school leaders.
Advocacy & Representation
- To provide leadership to school leaders
- To lead national change in primary education
- To be the trusted voice for children and their learning.
- To be financially independent and secure the financial, human and infrastructural resources to sustain our supports and services
- To achieve sustainable income through a range of diverse funding streams.
- Deich mBliana ag Fás - charts the first ten years of IPPN in a 'Reeling in the Years' approach, describing key events from 1999 to 2010.
- IPPN Constitution
- Great Oaks from Tiny Acorns Grow - an article by Founding President, Mr Jim Hayes.
IPPN Annual Reports
- Click here to downloan 2010 Annual Report
- Click here to download 2012 Annual Report
- Click here to download 2014 Annual Report Highlights
- Click here to view 2015 Annual Report Highlights
- Click here to view 2015 Trustees' Report
The Irish Primary Principals' Network, trading as IPPN Limited, is a company limited by guarantee not having a share capital, registered in Cork, Ireland with a registered company number 410096 and a registered address at Glounthaune, Co. Cork. IPPN Limited is a registered charity with CHY number 17221.