- Last Updated: Tuesday, 18 October 2016 11:52
IPPN provides school leaders with essential tailor made services and supports - including professional guidance, collegial support, CPD and web-based services which are continually adapted to meet our members needs.
|IPPN Membership Online Application (Paypal)||IPPN Membership Application Form|
Please note that membership of IPPN is an appropriate expense payable by your Board of Management DES Circular 14/02.
Membership Renewal Options
- OnLine Payment - Renew your membership using the payment link below. Once payment has been completed, download and print the form below, amend where necessary, return to IPPN support Office, Glounthaune, Co Cork by post.
- Cheque & Application form - Cheques should be made payable to 'IPPN' and then sent to: Membership, IPPN Support Office, Glounthaune, Co. Cork.
- Direct Debit & Application form - If you choose to renew your membership using Direct Debit - please complete the mandate on the membership form.
There has not been an increase in IPPN’s membership fee since 2008. The Deputy Principal is included in fee:
- Administrative Principal - €260
- Teaching Principal - €225
- In 2 teacher schools, the second teacher is entitled to membership under the DP heading
- Full Membership for serving Principals & Deputies
IPPN Member Supports and Services are designed to meet the spectrum of your professional needs in your role as school leader. IPPN has designed an array of innovative programmes promoting leadership, learning, advocacy, training and the sharing of best practice among principals.
Imagine a world without IPPN. No networking, no PIMS diary, no Conference, no Leadership+ magazine, no TextaParent.ie or EducationPosts.ie, no mentoring or advice at the end of a telephone line. Limited collegiality! That’s exactly what life was like 12 years ago when I was first appointed as Principal. Before IPPN our profession was a lonely one, we were voiceless, isolated and vulnerable. Now, our voice no longer cries in the wilderness. We are encouraged, enriched, empowered. Now we can and we do make a difference - thank you IPPN. I am proud to be associated with all involved in it. Words simply cannot express my gratitude to an organisation that has changed the face and dynamic of Irish education in a remarkably short period of time! Noeleen Conboy, Principal, St. Brigid’s GNS, Palmerstown, Dublin 20