- Published: 23 September 2008
As leading school insurer in the country and Platinum Sponsor of IPPN, Allianz have served the insurance needs of schools throughout Ireland for many decades. Our current school protection policy together with our Pupil Personal Accident Policy (30% discount available online) ensures that your school has the most comprehensive protection available in the market.
The benefits your school will avail of when they insure with Allianz
- The most comprehensive school insurance policy cover on the market at very competitive premiums
- A dedicated specialist School Support team to take care of you and all your insurance needs
- A specialist local representative, based in your area who can visit your school, offer guidance and solve any insurance related queries you may have. (See details of your schools local representative below)
- Comprehensive Risk Management guide for Safety and Security in schools. This contains guidance on everything from general insurance queries, health & safety advice, guidance on Safety Statements - detailing how you can compile them yourself - and much more
- A dedicated education website with information on the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident and School Protection Policies. It also contains our back catalogue of Allianz School Journals, our Guide to Insurance, Safety and Security in the school and other helpful resources such as claim forms
- Bi-annual School Insurance Journal to keep you up to date with new legislation and provide useful and relevant guidance and information.
Pupil Personal Accident Insurance
Why is the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident Scheme the Best for your School.
Unlimited Time Period - The Allianz Pupil Personal Accident Policy does not have a time limit in which follow on claims can be made. This is a unique benefit for the Allianz Policy as our competitors have a set time limit in which these insured expenses can be claimed. For example, if a claim is made by a pupil for dental expenses when he/she is 6 yrs old, they may have follow on costs for years to come as a result. Our Pupil Personal Accident Policy will continue to pay these dental expenses (subject to the limit of €50,000) until the need for care has ceased.
No Excess – The Allianz Pupil Personal Accident Policy has no excess in the event of a claim, meaning parents can claim all insured expenses and not just a portion of them.
Highest Limits – The Allianz Pupil Personal Accident Scheme provides the highest benefits in the market of €50,000 for Medical expenses and €50,000 for Dental expenses. 99% of all Pupil Personal Accident claims are made under these benefits.
Largest Online Premium Saving – 30% Saving on your premium, when cover is arranged online.
Straightforward Claims Settlement – Allianz are the tried and trusted insurer in this field and have a typical claims settlement period of only two weeks.
Purchasing the Allianz Pupil Personal Accident Policy has never been easier. Simply log onto www.allianz.ie/schools, proceed to the Pupil Personal Accident section of the website and purchase your policy.
Allianz have a network of local School Representatives strategically based around the country to provide a personal Service to all Allianz School Customers in Ireland. Our Local Representatives are available to visit your School and meet with your principal or Board of Management to provide advice and guidance on a range of insurance related issues.
|Shane Mooney ACII - West||Martin Sinnott ACII - South East|
|087 9190428||087 6862329|
|Mairead Mullins - North West||Neil Tobin ACII - South|
|087 2485065||087 2528018|
|Noel O'Loughlin ACII - South West||Alan Black - Dublin/North East|
|087 2588943||087 9938227|
School Support Team
Throughout the school year, many general queries will arise at school level which require a prompt and efficient response. The Allianz School Support team are there to support your school and deal with school queries in a prompt manner. Such queries throughout the school year may include:
- Premium Queries
- Changes to Sums Insured / Extensions
- Work Experience / Indemnity letters
- General queries re: supervision, school trips etc..
- School Support Team Contact Details
- Phone: 01 6133966
- Email: email@example.com
Allianz have a dedicated Education Claims Team who can take notification of any incident that may give rise to a claim. They can also provide advice on claims/potential claims and give updates on existing claims. Contact numbers are as follows:
- Property Claims - Phone 01 6133377
- Liability Claims - Phone 01 6133992
Full claims procedures (including advice on steps to take in the event of an incident) can be found on our website www.allianz.ie/schools under our guide to Insurance, Safety and Security Section.
"Allianz as the leading education insurer for primary schools are delighted to be associated with the Irish Primary Principals' Network since their inception in 1999. IPPN are now a key part of the primary educational landscape within this country, providing leadership and guidance for school leaders. For the last 17 years Allianz have enjoyed a close working relationship with the IPPN leadership team to assist the 6,500 school leaders in insurance-related matters and other support services. Allianz looks forward to continued success going forward in our partnership with IPPN".
Ciaran Whelan, Religious & Education Manager, Allianz