EducationPosts.ie is Ireland’s No.1 site for education sector vacancies. The site was established in July 2002 to reduce the burden of cost of newspaper advertising placed on schools by offering a free online alternative. Since then, tens of thousands of education vacancies have been advertised on the site.
Benefits to schools and teachers
• Free of charge to all primary and second-level schools and job-seeking teachers alike
• Facilitates the placing of ads by Boards of Management – a simple and straightforward ‘Advertise a Post’ step-by-step process that does not require advanced IT skills
• Automatic emails and text messages sent to teachers who have registered their interest in particular types of vacancy in specific counties
• Standard application forms are available in the Resources section of EducationPosts.ie
• There is a facility for schools to seek a partner school to 'cluster' SEN resource hours in order to appoint shared teachers
• Next day advertising facilitates the efficient appointment of qualified teachers to vacant posts
• Facilitates the advertising of all types of staff vacancy, including Special Needs Assistants
• Busy message boards and forums where thousands of teachers interact on a variety of professional issues daily.
An IPPN Service
Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 May 2014 13:27